Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
By using SetCronJob's service, you agreed these terms, which may be updated with or without notice. You are encouraged to check back here at any time.
You may not use SetCronJob
- in any manner that violates any law, regulation, treaty or tariff or infringes on the legal rights of any third party,
- in any manner which is defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, offensive or deceptive,
- to threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others,
- to damage the name or reputation of SetCronJob, its affiliates, or subsidiaries,
- to break security on any computer network, or to access an account that does not belong to you, and in any manner that interferes with other users' use and enjoyment of the services provided by SetCronJob.
- to create, drive fraudulent , automated traffic to websites
- to run denial-of-service attacks (DoS attacks)
- to send spam or advertising e-mails
- to automatically post messages in forums, message boards, bulletin boards, newsgroups, etc
- to run scripts leeching RapidShare, MegaUpload, or other file sharing sites
- to run malicious scripts execution
You are not allowed to:
- sell/resell/share services provided by SetCronJob.
- send automate queries to SetCronJob to create/edit cron jobs, accounts, fetch contents of SetCronJob's pages.
- sign up for more than 3 accounts.
Any violation of the list above may result in termination of your account and cronjobs, restrict your IP, user agent with or without notice and refund.
The user is fully responsible for any damage or injury caused by the execution of his/her URL added via SetCronJob.
Your account will be canceled with or without notice, if:
- You make fraud payment to upgrade/renew your premium account
- You created cron job that violates my Prohibited Use section (all types of account)
- You request an Account Cancellation.
If you request an Account Cancellation, you may get a refund of your money paid for the service (see Refund Policy).
If your paid account was canceled within 03 (three) days (72 hours) from the time it was upgraded, you'll receive 100% the money you paid.
After that, there's no refund.
To request a refund, contact me with the following informations:
- Email address registered at SetCronJob
- Payment info
I'll then email you back and ask for confirmation to make sure the request came from correct person.
Limitation of Liability
SetCronJob is responsible for:
- All damages, losses of your account information and cron jobs.
- Wrong execution of your cron jobs
The maximum amount to pay damages is the last amount you paid for SetCronJob.
SetCronJob is NOT responsible for:
- Downtime of server caused by web hosting provider
- Attacks by hackers
- Abuse of other users
If you found anyone abusing SetCronJob or uses SetCronJob in an illegal way, you can report abuse by contact me.
If you don't want your web server to be requested from SetCronJob, please:
Create a plain text file (.txt) with your email in it, upload it under your web root.
Contact me, include the domain name and URL to the text file.
I'll remove all your URLs and add your domain name into my restricted domain list.